As your Postpartum Doula I bring calm and confidence into your home
I will lend a kind, non-judgmental ear for your questions and concerns that come with a new baby. As your Postpartum Doula I will offer thoughtful advice based on education and experience.
Above all, I truly enjoy helping parent/parents make informed decisions when it comes to caring for their baby and themselves.
Postpartum Doula Services Include:
- Support and education in newborn care including: Diapering (disposable and cloth), Swaddling, Bath time, nail clipping/filing
- Baby wearing
- Partner/sibling support and family adjustment
- Comprehension of postpartum recovery
- Assistance with breastfeeding/bottle feeding/chestfeeding
- Assistance with pumping and milk storage
- Infant/toddler sleep coaching
- Emotional support for the new parent/parents
- Help organizing areas of the home; Feeding Station, Changing Station
- Help plan and prepare meals
- Grocery pick-up/light errands
- Light housework: Dishes, Laundry and General Tidying Up
- Provide a comprehensive list of resources
- Help new parent/parents get more rest overall
Natalie was a lifesaver for us. She helped us from the first night we came home from the hospital with our twins. We were sleep deprived and needed a lot of support in the beginning. With Natalie’s help we became more confident as first time parents in caring for two newborn babies. We felt completely comfortable leaving our girls in her care while we got some much needed sleep in those first weeks of our babies’ lives.
Sarah M., 2018
Natalie was invaluable. We had twins that were 4 weeks premature and Natalie did a great job with them. That's not all, though - she gave my wife and I an incredible amount of useful advice that we continue to use long after she moved on. We worked with several doulas to get full coverage for two months, but Natalie was by far the most reassuring, the most consistent, and had the most helpful advice. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again
Zach A., 2018